Designed by the world-renowned “The National Artist for Architecture” Mr. Francisco “Bobby” MAÑOSA,
who served 6 PHILIPPINE PRESIDENTS and many of country's elites construction buildings, churches, resorts & residences and known for his designs' Amanpulo in palawan, Edsa Shrine, Eskaya Resort in bohol, Pearl Farm in samar, Shangri-la Mactan and many more.
Only Fourteen (14) Exclusive Luxury Residences. in a Suburban setting of 3,171sqm in a prime location.
- Each residence has a total floor area of 380sqm.
- 3-storey plus Penthouse with Rooftop garden and Bar- entertainment area & optional Jacuzzi
- 4-Full Bedrooms, each with toilet & shower
- Separate maid's & driver's quarter, each with toilet & shower
Ground floor facade
- Generous closet space per room
is finished with ara-al stones individually cut, crafted and pieced together by artisans. Each unit is allotted 4 parking slots, with separate maid’s and driver’s quarters each with its own cabinets and bath. The maid’s quarter can comfortably accommodate 4 persons while 2 bunk beds can fit in the latter. A utility room is provided on the ground floor for dirty kitchen, household staffs’ dining area and space for washing machine and dryer. The ground floor also features a yard for clothes lines and open-air laundry drying.The porch
is lined with ceramic floor tiles and features a wood-slat bench that conceals extra storage space. The front door incorporates coconut shell inlays.Foyer
features glass and wooden grills to allow natural lighting. Stairs are made of solid recycled narra lumber with tempered glass banisters and wooden handrails and have so-called “Senorita” steps (6 inches) for easy mounting and follows the geomancies of the West (oro, plata, mata) and the East (good-good-bad-bad).
Landings feature individually-designed shadow boxes with cabinets that conceal fire protection pipes, water hose and valve.All rooms,
except the kitchen, use engineered bamboo floor planks with wooden baseboard. Windows are of optimum height and width with awning design, i.e., they open outward at the bottom allowing for all-weather ventilation. Fixed windows are strategically-placed allowing for maximum natural lighting while adding privacy at the same time.Bedroom
has an area of 21.20 square meters inclusive of walk-in closet area built with customized modular cabinets with lights. Bathroom features multi-point water heater and can be used as guests’ powder room.Kitchen
features customized modular cabinets and pantry with moving metal shelves to optimize corner areas. Fittings are German-made “quiet-open-quiet-close” system. Countertops are made of marble and walls are backed with polished granite for easy maintenance. A water heater, grease trap and ventilation/exhaust ducting system are provided plus built-in gas pipe connections to the central gas tanks on the ground floor.
An original Filipino design element, the “banggerahan,” is also added for natural drying of dishes. It is made of stainless steel and sloped for proper draining.Third Floor
This area can serve as a study room, library, computer room or a private family area. Note again the uniquely beautiful bamboo floor planksMaster’s bedroom
has an area of 32.9 square meters inclusive of walk-in closet and bathroomBathroom
features full wall mirror, built-in cabinets, bathtub, tempered glass shower enclosure and multi-point water heater.
The other bedroom
has an area of 22.4 square meters inclusive of its own bathroom with multi-point water heater plus customized modular closets and cabinets. Penthouse
features an 18.9 square meter den with cathedral ceiling of woven design and uses PVC material for low-to-no maintenance. Original Manosa-designed wooden wall lamps are also incorporated herein.
It also features a deck with all-weather red cedar planks sourced from forest farms and has provisions for water supply, drainage and power for an optional Jacuzzi… a perfect place to entertain relatives and friends.
Additional eco-friendly features of Lantana Lane
- Each unit will have two concealed rainwater collection tanks with total capacity of 360 gallon for flushing the toilet and other non-human use like watering the plants and for general cleaning. It has an automatic valve that switches to regular MAYNILAD line when rainwater level is low in the tank.
- Use of DECOMAXX brand of paint for interior finishes. Aside from being water-based, it is low-odor, lead-free, stain-resistant with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Provision for Zero-Waste Management to be administered by Lantana Lane Property Managers
- Use of indigenous landscaping, as local plants are sturdier and require less water and care.